Digital Marketing is such a broad term that it can be both hard to define and difficult to know what to expect. If you are looking for specific information on which elements you can expect with your Bridgetown Marketing Program you can find that information on our Integrated Digital Marketing page.
What to expect, when you’re expecting
I would like to take a moment to let you know just exactly what you can expect as we prepare for your first month of services.
- Once we have received your signed contract, you can expect to receive a copy of your contract, signed and dated within 5 business days.
- A phone conversation or a face-to-face appointment will be set up at a mutually agreed upon date and time. During this conversation we will discuss results from a full online audit of your business’ current digital marketing strategy. Goals and timelines will be set and a list of client deliverables will be provided.
- You can expect to receive a few important discovery documents during this time. We will collect important access information to your website (if you have one currently) and your social media accounts if you have those set up.
- A Customer Service Survey will be sent for your completion, which will help us to determine the voice and personality of your online presence.
- If your services include the construction of a new website, you will be asked to provide 3-5 examples of websites that you like. You will be provided with a recommendation of site structure and functionality.
- If your services include Email Marketing you will be asked to provide any email lists that you currently have, as well as access to any email marketing accounts you may currently be using.
- You will be provided with a Welcome Packet which will include many of these discovery documents as well as information on how to contact me with questions.
The first month of any ongoing marketing services will be focused on setting up your platforms and systems. Social Media Marketing and Blogging will include Editorial Calendars which will help to keep your message clear and your platforms feeding each other.
Digital Marketing Services through Bridgetown Marketing are focused on results and filling up that top level of your sales funnel.
BUT THERE’S MORE
Hiring Bridgetown Marketing means you no longer bear the burden of content creation and time consuming management of online platforms. While the first month of preparation requires hand-in-hand coordination between our team and yours, soon enough you will find yourself in a position to simply provide input as you like, and check in on the successes of your digital marketing program monthly.
Just say the word… BRIDGETOWN TAKE THE WHEEL!